Sunday, February 15, 2015

Letter to Japan ( Happy Valentine's Day)

Hello my dear!!

Why did you write something like that? I want you to be happy, i want you continue to smile.
I actually spent the day by myself in front of my laptop...such a good St Valentine's isn't it?
I actually never celebrate st. Valentine's day as i never had a girlfriend...my bad...
I'm traveling and looks like i can't have a girlfriend if i'm doing this kind of life...
I don't love anyone and i don't know if i will do it in the future...(well of course i will, i want to be happy isn't it? And love, is just one piece of the puzzle to be happy)

As i was telling you i spent my day in front of my laptop because i'm working on my blog, and actually yesterday i found a website  to upload my photos, and i think this it might be an useful tool.
Everything is just started so will be pretty crap!!
But i would like you have a look this website, it might be interesting to keep in touch through our pictures!!
It's called 500px, i don't know if you already know about it!!
Here you can see the link of my profile and the pictures i already uploaded:

https://500px.com/alessiomaltrotto

and here, there is my blog's link:

http://ekofocus.blogspot.com

Hope to keep in touch, well of course we will!!

Actually i want to say couple of things...i'm really glad to had the chance to meet you in Tokyo, and if your country wasn't so expensive, i was coming back for the spring, but unluckily i'm not rich and Japan is way too expensive to come back so soon, anyway, in the future i will come back for sure!
 I can't miss the cherry blossom season, this thing is in my Bucket list.
So this will happen way in the future, and i don't know how many years i will need have the opportunity to visit again the Country where the samurai used to walk.

I'm without plan for my life, well maybe i have way too many plans actually, but not one is for a stable life...
I want continue to travel for now, and i know this will be a good thing for my skills, pictures or even a future portfolio but...sometimes i think this is a tough decision.
I'm seeing such beautiful shots from around the world, that i'm feeling a small part of the sand in the Sahara's desert.
I was looking the pictures i took during my trip until now, and i see how i improved myself after i went to Myanmar...

Actually right know that i'm writing, i'm feeling less confident of myself.
It might be because when you stop your mind, and you start to think at what you're doing, when you realise you're jumping in a black hole it's scary.
The mind is powerful, it can make you feel invincible and can kick you down and feel powerless, that's why we need to be careful to it, and if you can control your mind you will be able to control every emotions on yourself.
This is also another think i learnt in Myanmar.

Still a lot to do, still a lot to learn, still wondering if this is a good path for me...but i think that until i will feel free, and i will find a way to travel, i will continue to do it, hopefully will be the right choice...
And if will not be the one, well i pursuit something i like it, and i will be happy because i followed my heart and not what the society imposes to us.

Also because i think, my process of traveling is not only made of photography, even if it became a important part of it.
I started to travel before discovering my passion on taking pictures, now i can travel and use my camera as my third eye, i can use my camera to show people who're not traveling what they're missing in their life, or just to please them eyes.
Travelling is also a process of growing, i'm learning more about myself, i started to discovery my passions, i see also travelling as a challenge to put myself on the line, to get out of the comfortable zone and live a more intense life comparing of my "previous" one.


I think i'm talking, or well writing to much, i don't want bother you with this kind of things.
I hope you are still smiling, because i don't want see sad faces of people who i care!!




P.s. I already sent your gift back to Italy so it is safe at home.

Big Kiss

Alessio

No comments:

Post a Comment